So, for the first posting from the Audia/Croft household, I will update you all on my ER visit Sunday night/Monday morning.
To make a long story short-ish, I had a Publix Italian sub around 7:30 pm that my stomach took personal and decided to torture me with "pangs of torture" for about 3 hours until finally, Casey and I loaded up the Tucson for another trip to the ER. Got checked in, got a gown on, (it was cold), had blood drawn, gave them a urine sample, drank disgusting mixture for CT scan, got a CT scan, waited, and waited/slept until about 4:30am. Doctor came in and told me that they found "a LOT of air in my cologne...or colon". (Can't remember which, drugs is fun.) He said it eventually goes away and if it doesn't, come back in. I started to get dressed and he came back in to inform us that the lab guy called back and said that they noticed a "nodule" on the bottom of my left lung. It's unrelated and it's probably "nothing" (his words) but to go ahead and call the guy who did my appendectomy to set up an appointment to take a closer look as soon as I could. He completely defused the whole situation by saying that it didn't look serious and that the machine picks up stuff all the time that turns out to be nothing. I'm not worried, Casey's a tad worried, and the pets are not phased at all as long as they get their kibbles. I am setting up the appointment for early next week so I will literally keep you posted about this.
Thanks and have a Merry "Chriss-a-mas"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment