Everybody, over to the right -----> you will see where it shows who is following this blog. As of right now, it only shows Melissa, Kelly and me. However, since I am the administrator, I can see that there are actually nine(!) followers/authors. So click on Followers. Over there ----->. And sign up with your picture so that we can all see who's on board the good ship Audiaville. And don't post a fake picture, upload a real one of you or your family.
This is the bomb!
Those of you that know Poppaw Sam, Mark and Vikki, and Dan Audia tell them to accept the author invite I sent them when you see them.
And send me an email or make a post if you think we need to invite others. This blog can take 100 readers before we have to move to bigger superstructure. Let's see how fast we can get there!
No comments:
Post a Comment