No, not as in “I was wearing my wife beater and I beat her with a stick because she was acting up.” Come on! She’s the best.
I beat her in a race! That’s a big deal because she is usually faster than me when we run alone. Today she ran a 26:09 three mile loop around the neighborhood. I swallowed hard, stretched my hammies and sucked it up enough to come home in a cruising 25:24 three mile personal record (well, since college back in the 1800’s when Lincoln was President...). We are now in the sixth week of training for the 2010 LA Marathon. 12 Weeks to go. We are up to about 24 miles a week and growing. Last Saturday we went on a 12 mile run and finished in 2:07:00. The first five miles were in the dark at early thirty. I was asleep for the first two miles, incidentally, or we could have gone MUCH faster. brian AUDIA
President and CEO
Surgance, Inc.
Uncommon Partners. Common Ground. Changing Lives.
www.surgance.com <http://www.surgance.com/>
702.468.4637 cell
702.309.SURG (7874) office
Posted via email from Brian D. Audia
No comments:
Post a Comment