ALL AUDIA, ALL THE TIME

Welcome to the Audia Family Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lessons from the Obama Social Media Campaign


I came across this presentation from Edelman this week and was blown away.

Regardless of your political views, it is generally regarded that Barack Obama ran a terrific campaign that mobilized grassroots volunteers to act on behalf of the cause. How did the architects of this campaign use social media? Are there lessons we can learn from the campaign that apply directly to the Surgance movement? Are they practical? Should we act on them immediately?

I believe we should. And I believe we are! Dwight Watson is leading us to embrace many of these principles already. When the new website arrives (in hours), you’ll see that many principles are already in play. The fact that you are reading this post on the Surgance Central blog also underscores that fact. Still, we have a long way to go. What I appreciate about this clear and concise report is that we have a blueprint that is affirmed by industry professionals in the know.

Enjoy. And I welcome your comments as we all move forward together...


brian AUDIA
President and CEO
Surgance, Inc.
www.surgance.com
702.309.SURG
(7874)

Posted via email from Brian D. Audia

No comments: