ALL AUDIA, ALL THE TIME

Welcome to the Audia Family Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2009

The boys think Mommy is poor

So Brian has been in Vegas the last few days. Today was the first really nice day so I was excited about getting myself and the boys OUTSIDE. We started with our daily trip to the YMCA. I told them that I wanted to take them to the park, but we were probably going to have to wait until after naps because I wanted to take them to a surprise. Their wheels were spinning with the possibilities as they were discussing what it might be amongst the two of them. I heard/saw Caleb in the back seat lean over to Joshua and he said, "Do you think we are going to Chuck E. Cheese?" I replied with, "I wish, but we have to wait for Daddy for a trip there." Caleb then said, "Yea, that's right because Daddy is the one that has a lot of money." Then Joshua chimes in, "Mommy only has money for gas stations, Publix and Wendys"...

No comments: