ALL AUDIA, ALL THE TIME

Welcome to the Audia Family Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nothing...

I went to me results appt. on Monday for the spot in my lung and the Doc found absolutely nothing there. Not even the spot that originally caused the concern. Praise Mr. Christ! He said, "This calls for a celebration. Go out and have a beer or two!" And that's exactly what I did. I had some Yeager and Jack. (All of this is true except for the part in which I said, "I had some Yeager and Jack." Replace those with soda and pizza.)

And Melissa, let me know if Cal and Jos want to know how to "do all their strength." I'm pretty good with that and I'll only charge you in video games.

Kernt.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the update! That is good to hear...

As for helping out with Caleb's karate - we could use some help speaking and understanding Japanese!