ALL AUDIA, ALL THE TIME

Welcome to the Audia Family Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Great!

Hey Brian and all,

This is a great idea for us. Thanks for setting it up.

I had another dream (3rd) about your mom. I dreamed we were coming into the garage with all the grandkids around us. When I realized she was there, I asked, "Honey, how are you doing?" Then I woke up. As with each of the other dreams, I knew she shouldn't be there and was aware that she had been sick. And in this dream, I knew I had not asked her for quite some time how she was doing and wanted to give her some attention. The thing I miss most is her constant companionship. Most of the things I did and do were and are things I wanted her to see or approve.

I have had 2 sessions with Jerry White, a counselor at church. I don't know all the contributing factors, but I have been sleeping longer periods of time lately and have had more energy too. I was walking 2 miles most days and continued that in the DR, but have not done it since being back.

Panorama should be fun if we can make it to Saturday. Encourage all your friends to come on Thursday and/or Friday. We stay open until 8 Friday night as a part of the Friday Night Live in Woodstock. While at the show, walk through the entire show at least once per hour and act like a shopper.

Dad

1 comment:

Brian D. Audia said...

Sounds great, Dad. Looks like you are making progress.

I'll do my best to look like a shopper. What do shoppers wear?