3. Tweetie 2 - Information I want to read from people or organizations I want to hear from, plus social connections and conversation. Brilliant.
2. Pingle - Post to Twitter, FB, my blog or wherever, with pictures or not, all at the same time. Or not. Brilliant.
1. Evernote - The EVER in Evernote stands for best app ever. Notes, clips, pics, posts, whatEVER I need to store, whenEVER I need to store it, online. For free. Searchable, tags, and organized. Honorable mention: Things. Things is the "to do" powerhouse that keeps me organized. Syncs with my Mac and my iPhone. All the features I need. None I don't. brian AUDIA
President and CEO
www.surgance.com
Uncommon Partners, Common Ground, Changing Lives.
702.468.4637 Cell
702.309.7874 Office
2. Pingle - Post to Twitter, FB, my blog or wherever, with pictures or not, all at the same time. Or not. Brilliant.
1. Evernote - The EVER in Evernote stands for best app ever. Notes, clips, pics, posts, whatEVER I need to store, whenEVER I need to store it, online. For free. Searchable, tags, and organized. Honorable mention: Things. Things is the "to do" powerhouse that keeps me organized. Syncs with my Mac and my iPhone. All the features I need. None I don't. brian AUDIA
President and CEO
www.surgance.com
Uncommon Partners, Common Ground, Changing Lives.
702.468.4637 Cell
702.309.7874 Office
No comments:
Post a Comment